Mr. Mohamed Tahar Hamdi
Mr. Mohamed Tahar Hamdi has been working as a judge since 1985. He is currently the Director General of Supreme Judicial Institute in Tunisia.
Law degree from the Faculty of Law and Political Science in Tunisia (1984) Masters in Private Law (1996)
Experience (Professional Career):
- Mr. Al-Hamdi has been a judge since 1985. Moreover, he has worked as a full-time researcher in the Legal and Judicial Studies Center from 1996 to 2002.
- The Director of the Continuous Education at the Supreme Judicial Institute from 2008 to 2013.
- He has been the Director General of Studies and Legislation at the Ministry of Justice and the Director General of the Supreme Judicial Institute since September 2015.
- Mr. Al-Hamdi was appointed as the Tunisian National Representative responsible for the implementation of the twinning agreement project between the European Union and the High Judicial Institute.
- Besides his judicial and legal duties, he is a lecturer in different fields of human rights and International humanitarian law.
- Mr. Al-Hamdi participated and represented the State of Tunisia in a number of international projects, and forums. He has published several legal research papers.
- Judge Mohamed Tahar Hamdi is a member of the OIC Independent Human Rights Commission. Currently, he resides in Tunis.
He is married and has three children.
Mr Al Hamdi can be contacted at: email@example.com Pdf Format